High Bay lighting applications from Electro-Matic LED Lighting can provide you with energy cost and maintenance cost savings for your warehouse, manufacturing facility, recreation center, storage facility or retail store.
EMP LED lighting provides energy efficient lighting with an extremely long life. These LED lighting fixtures can be ceiling or pendant mounted. Our AR Series for High Bay LED lighting offers a modular family of solid state LED lighting products that can replace your existing metal halide, fluorescent or high pressure sodium traditional lighting sources with a longer lasting energy saving LED based High Bay lighting fixtures. This patented modular structure of the AR Series High Bay fixture allows power serialization by changing the amount of light bars to meet your lumen requirements on an application by application basis. This allows you to replace 400 Watt, 250 Watt or 150 Watt existing fixtures with a common LED based modular Mercury free design, that can be configured to meet the needs of your High Bay lighting application. Calculate how much money you can save in Energy and Maintenance costs by utilizing our ROI Calculator.
Our AR Series High Bay has patented optical options that provide state of the art performance with versatility for a wide variety of indoor or outdoor lighting applications. These fixtures are rated at 50,000 hours and come with a five-year warranty. Expected life is excess of 11.4 years (based on 12 hours per day) of life without any maintenance.
- Attractive streamlined modular design
- Brackets allow for surface, wall, hooked or pendant mounting
- Patented modular structure meets a wide variety of power requirements
- Stay-lit Technology (one LED fails, all stay lit)
- Excellent uniformity with accurate light distribution
- Extremely energy efficient with efficacy of 90 lumens per watt
- Smart power supply available to automatically adjust current to compensate for LED aging resulting in 50,000 hour light loss factor as 1
- 5 year warranty on LED and power supply
- Highly energy efficient at 90 lumens/watt
- 50,000 hour rated LED life
- Aluminum alloy heat sink construction
- Patented optics for superior light distribution
- Ventilation system designed for dust, water resistance
- Independent compartment for driver and controls
The EMP LED High Bay Light Fixture has UL Certification
We conform to ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008, Certificate No GMSR C1007-1031. IES data is available and LM 79 and LM80 National Listed Lab tests have been conducted in accordance with IES Standards.
Our modular patented die cast frame secures thermally conductive extruded aluminum alloy heat sinks with an independent electrical chamber. This state of the art design allows for passive cooling and natural self-cleaning ensuring superior heat dissipation, eliminating any issues with ice, snow, dust or moisture, resulting in longer fixture life.
The AR Series LED High Bay light fixture offers tool free maintenance. The fixture design offers reliable snap-in type opening and closing structure for separate driver/electronics compartment. Fast plug in/out connector design of the LED Power modules allows for quick and convenient install and maintenance with only a screwdriver required.
The AR Series offers a choice of 2 patented optic light patterns manufactured from injection molded acrylic. These optics create consistent distributions with the scalability to meet customized application requirements. IES Files are available upon request.
Type I Short (T1S)
Type I Medium (T1M)
The AR Series High Bay light fixture is available with optional occupancy sensors to further optimize your lighting application. Since LED light fixtures require no warm up period and are on instantly, you only need to have them on when needed. If an aisle way or area is not occupied all the time you can have the fixture turned on or off with integral occupancy sensors or a control system to increase light energy efficiency. The LED fixtures also have the capability to be completely turned off or partially dimmed as needed.
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-95%
- Input Voltage: UNIV 100V – 277V
- Optional 347V-480V
- Power Factor: 96%
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Driver Current: Various available
- Surge Protection: 10Kv
- LED Type: CREE XP-G or Lumiled
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 4745K - 5311K
- Color Rendering Index: >75
AR Series LED High Bay Lighting Fixtures come standard with a 5-Year Limited Warranty on the entire fixture including the Driver.