EMP LED Lighting can provide you with an energy cost savings solution for lighting outdoor highway billboards or building mounted billboards.
Our AP Series Billboard Lighting offers a unique modular family of solid state LED lighting products that can replace your existing metal halide or high pressure sodium traditional lighting sources with long lasting energy saving LED based billboard luminaire. This patented modular structure of the AP LED billboard light fixture allows power serialization by changing the amount of light bars to meet your lumen requirements on an application by application basis. This allows you to replace 1000 Watt, 400 Watt, 250 Watt, or 150 Watt existing fixtures with a common LED based modular design that can be constructed to meet your specific needs. See how much money you can save in Energy and Maintenance costs by utilizing our ROI Calculator.
Electro-Matic’s AP Series solid state LED lighting products feature patented optical options that provide state of the art performance with versatility for a wide variety of billboard lighting applications. These fixtures rated at 50,000+ hours come with a five year warranty to provide an excess of 11.4 years (based on 12 hours per day) of life without any maintenance.
- Attractive Streamlined Modular Design
- Weather Proof for any Climate
- Patented Modular Structure to meet a wide variety of power requirements
- Stay-lit Technology (one LED fails, all stay lit)
- Excellent Uniformity with Accurate Light Distribution
- Extremely Energy Efficient with Efficacy of 90 Lumens Per Watt
- Smart Power Supply available to automatically adjusts current to compensate for LED Aging, resulting in our 50,000 Hour Light Loss Factor as 1.
The EMP LED Billboard Light Fixture has UL Certification
We conform to ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008, Certificate No GMSR C1007-1031. IES data is available and LM 79 and LM80 National Listed Lab tests have been conducted in accordance with IES Standards.
Our modular patented die cast frame secures thermally conductive extruded aluminum alloy heat sinks with and independent electrical chamber. The state of the art design allows for passive cooling and natural self-cleaning ensuring superior heat dissipation, eliminating any issues with ice, snow, dust or moisture resulting in longer fixture life.
The AP Series LED billboard light fixture offers tool free maintenance. The fixture design offers a reliable snap-in type opening and closing structure for the separate driver/electronics compartment. Fast plug in/out connector design of the LED Power modules allows for quick and convenient install and maintenance with only a screwdriver required.
Cast components and arm finished in powder coat paint for superior life performance regardless of the environment, 2.5-mil nominal thickness for superior protection against fade, oxidation and wear. Standard color is silver, optional colors include black and bronze.
The AP Series offers as standard 5 patented optic light patterns manufactured from injection molded acrylic. The EMP LED billboard lighting optics create consistent distributions with the scalability to ensure even light distribution for your billboard application.
Available Light Distributions:
- T1s - Type l Short
- T1M - Type l Medium
- T2M - Type ll Medium
- T3L - Type lll Long
- T4S - Type lV Short
- Routing Arm Branch with Tilt: -30° to 90° adjustable
- Diameter: 1.96”-2.36”
- Easy replacement for traditional light fixtures
- Standard without Photo Sensor
- Optional Photo Sensor is Available
- Optional Dim: 0-10V
- Outdoor IP Rating: 65
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-95%
- Input Voltage: UNIV 100V – 277V
- Optional 347V-480V
- Power Factor: 96%
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Driver Current: Various available
- Surge Protection: 10Kv
AP Series features a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- LED Type: CREE XP-G or Lumiled
- LED Lifetime: 50,000+ hours
- Color Temperature: 4745K - 5311K
- Color Rendering Index: >75